Monday, February 05, 2007

Writers Swap Stuff


Writers Swap Stuff
Originally uploaded by Shade Tree Arts.

Things around here have been fairly busy. I've been participating in a few swaps on Craftster.org, as well as making some baby items for my significant other's daughter who is expecting. I decided to crochet some baby hats for the hospital here as well. I've been crafting--just not so much for my store lately. I intend to get back to that one of these days.

These items were given in a writers swap. There's a tote bag with crocheted flowers, a journal jar, some note cards, as well as a journal & pen.

Below is another photo of a crochet heart pendant I created for a different swap. I'm hoping to add some of these to my store soon, as it is my own pattern.
Wire Crochet Heart Pendant



I'll post more pictures of other crafty items soon.

No comments: