Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Exciting

New and exciting things are brewing here at STA. I was finally able to get some very productive crafting time in over the past couple of days. New items will be making it to my store over the next couple of days--one in particular, I'm really excited about. What is it? Well, you'll have to wait until tomorrow's post to find out. As for the other things, I have a ring and maybe a bracelet to post--if I don't decide to keep it for myself! Hopefully, the sun will shine a bit tomorrow so I can take some good photos for my latest creations.

I've also had the chance to make up some promo items to give to a fellow Etsian, Elm Designs. She has some really cute items, so if you haven't seen her store, check it out when you get a chance.

In other news: I got my fourth sale yesterday...yay! I made another ring like this one, and it sold within the hour--my quickest sale yet!--to yet another fellow crafter, Craft_T_Chic. Lots of craftin' and buyin' going on these days.

I also made it yet another Treasury list. If you're not familiar with the Treasury, check out this post: Etsy Treasury Demo.



Happy Crafting!

No comments: