Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Salutations

I decided it was time to get this my main web site up to date, and with that comes the addition of this blog. Here you will find my creative adventures, whether they are work-related or just pure pleasure.

A little about Shade Tree Arts: The main site was set up in the beginning as an ezine. When time didn't allow for the monthly updates, it eventually--and unfortunately--became stagnant. The name & logo have since become a part of every creative venture I partake. It can be found on the backs of business brochures which were created under the name, as well as on tags placed on hand-crafted items. In the upcoming months, I'm hoping to update often.

With the addition of this blog, I've also opened an on-line store with the same name. You can find all of my goodies here: Shade Tree Arts Online Crafty Shop.

Be sure to bookmark this page and check back often. There's no telling what I'll be up to with each passing day.

Welcome to my world of Creative Ventures.

No comments: